Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Long Time No Post Eh...Yeah... Sorry bout that. :) Time to celebrate!

So last weekend (August 8th) we had A lot to celebrate so what did we do....? What we always do of course.... Go eat SUSHI! While enjoying our sushi we celebrated My moms "still cute even at 47" birthday T.J.'s "officially an adult at 18" birthday, also it was Alex's one year mark, summer semester finals were over, oh and most importantly we celebrated my room being clean! :) We also had a special treat because Alex's First companion, Marcus Hardy, just got home a week ago, looked me up on facebook and was able to meet up with us to go to sushi. It was SO much fun to talk with him. It made me miss Al SO SO SO much though.... but it was good to hear from Marcus about how happy Al is and how good he is at sharing the true gospel with the people of Arizona. It was a wonderful weekend, yes yes it was. OH and I went on a lovely 4 wooler ride with Mr. Harrison. Twas wonderfully wonderful! :)









5 comments:

Kara said...

It's been so long since you posted, I was certain you'd been kidnapped by Columbian rebels. I was saving up for your ransom.

Jo Ellen/Toots said...

I've been going to your blog almost every day for four almost four months. I was quite tired of seeing the suitcases Harrison was interested in. (And I think it turned out he didn't get either of them.) It was fun to see photos of you and your family, Lucy. Love, Toots

The Hammer said...

very good lucy, that was such a fun wooler ride.

Shari said...

Lucy,
I have found you at last. You are such a sweetheart. Thanks for the little secret you left in my camera bag. How fun! I checked out your blog.... come on chick you can blog more than that. DETAILS. Come and see me again. I've got new digs and a swimming pool just 10 big steps out the front door. Love Shari

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!